Super Learning Evening - June 21st 6.30pm.2012-06-12 16:44:00
On June 21st Kearsley Academy are having our annual Super Learning Day / Evening. During the day Kearsley Academy students and partner primary pupils will be discovering about how technology is impacting on education. The learning will include guest speakers, new technologies, visits to the New Build site (and how technology is used in design), creating a blog with a guest Journalist, as well as understanding how we can enhance and develop our ability to learn. The day will also expand our STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) Curriculum.
Throughout the day students will investigate the benefits of technology as well as understanding the importance of safety when using modern technologies in the form of e-safety and impacts on our environment.
In the evening, there is a Super Learning Evening, where Kearsley Academy is open to Primary School Parents, as well as Kearsley Academy parents to have a look at learning, learn more about the new build (representatives from BAM will be available for questions), understand the transition process and see how learning is at the heart of what we do! Come and find out more about life at Kearsley Academy. ALL students / pupils must be accompanied by an adult.
To find out more or to book a place please contact the main office on 01204 332 555.
All news items
- Primary Cricket Competition
- Open Events
- Read all about us!
- First Day in the New Kearsley Academy Building.
- Contacting Us During the Easter Break
- Training Day Reminder
- Silver at the Physics Olympics!
- Love is in the air for the BHF!
- Time Project bring the spirit of Christmas to the community
- Drama students workshop with David Thacker at Bolton Octagon
- Kearsley Academy's Got Talent Sell Out Show!
- Educational Garden Success!
- Year 7 Community Week News.
- Gold Success!
- Maths Watch
- We've been solving problems!
- TIME for Children in Need
- Congratulations to Year 7 Netball team
- Primary Gifted and Talented Rocket Day
- Children's University Project